Friday, February 29, 2008

On my own...again....

I know I've been gone for a few days, but this time I have a really good excuse!! My hubby was in for a couple days so I decided I was going to stay away from the computer while he was home. Now that he's gone again...I'm back. You'll have me until the 27th of March or so. Then he'll be back in. I can't wait. We're going to the Mid-America Truck Show!! I'm going to charge up every re-chargeable battery I can find to put in my camera and take loads of pictures. Then when he leaves out again I'll post them on here so you can see what the MATS is all about!

I found smileys!! Yes, I'm a smiley nut. I think they're just too adorable. I found some that I can put on my blog. Here, I'll show you....Casting a spell:10330Now hopefully you can see that...if you're just seeing some sort of code or something then you should do a search for crawler smileys and download them so you can see it.

Well, I'm going to get off here and go pay my house payment. Then I'm going to come back home and crochet. I'm getting closer and closer to being done!! Have a great and wonderful day!!






Add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE! Learn more at www.crawlersmileys.com.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Thanks for your comment at Crafty Corral. I love your flag afghan. I've always wanted to do one. Didn't I read that your husband requested it? Can't wait to see how you decide to do the stars.

Lacey said...

Yes, he requested it. But I convinced him to let me give it to his younger brother since he's just graduated AIT. I finished tonight, but am not particularly fond of the way the stars turned out. I'm going to be starting another one soon and will do the stars with sport weight yarn and a smaller hook to make them fit better.