Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on my new project

Well, I've been working diligently (okay maybe diligently isn't the proper word here). Let's just say that I've been working on the Flag afghan for the past few days. I have made quite a bit of progress and am quite pleased with myself. I ran into a bit of a problem last night though. I had somehow managed to gain a few (5) extra stitches. Once I figured out how I got them I had to work out a way to get rid of them. Well, I did a little digging (called an older lady in my neighborhood and pleaded for help) and figured out how to fix it. I now have the proper number of stitches and can continue working without pulling out all my hard work (and my hair). I was going to post some pics of the work that I've done so far, but apparently Blogger is having some sort of technical issue and is not allowing me to upload pics today. Hopefully they will have it fixed later or tomorrow or at least sometime this decade. So I guess I'll go and do some more work and take some more pics and hopefully be able to upload them soon.

No comments: