Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My new project.....

I have started a new project. One requested by my husband. It is a crocheted afghan in the form of an American Flag. I went today to buy the yarn and the hook (since I didn't have the right size). I've managed to get the first 4 rows done in the matter of a few hours. I think for the most part I won't have much of a problem....at least until I get to the stars. They are done separately and then sewn on. I will post pics as I get them taken so you can see my progress. Here's the link to the pattern if you want to see what the finished project should look like: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/american-flag.shtml Hopefully when mine is done it will look just as nice. If it looks halfway decent when it's done I may very well end up doing another one for my father-in-law. Well, I think I'm gonna go and finish another row before bed ;-).

No comments: