Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Hip to be Square.

Well, I told ya'll I'd get some pics of my little squares. So...here we go.

So...after some serious frogging this was the result...


Then I made one of each of the squares:

I need 113 of these....


I need 93 of these.....


I need 50 of these.....


And I need 8 of these....


After I get them all done and pretty and stuff I'll sew them together and will have a pretty afghan. The pattern that I'm using also offers a pillow pattern that I may or may not make. Depends on what urge strikes me when I'm done with the Afghan. Oh, and ya'll....please disregard the leopard print background in these pics. I laid the squares on my leg to take the pics and I happened to be wearing my pretty leopard print jammies! Anywho....know ya'll know what I'm working one...as well as what my jammies look like. So, go forth and make something. Have a great day and Bod bless.

No comments: