Saturday, April 5, 2008

Been a while.....again....

Yes, I know it's been entirely too long since I've posted, but I've been busy. We went to the truck show this past weekend. It was awesome. Still haven't gotten the pics taken off the camera and put onto the pc, but as soon as I get them here I'll post a few. I'm still working on the other American Flag afghan. I haven't had as much time to work on it here lately as I would like, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to get more work done on it this week to make up for lost time. My husband is currently looking into several different trucking companies for a job change. We've narrowed it down to about 3 so far. I'll be filling out some paperwork in the next couple days and getting it mailed off so that we can get the ball rolling....or the truck as the case may be...hahaha. Anyway, just wanted to let ya'll know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Hope ya'll have a great day. God Bless.

No comments: