Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Done!!!!!!

After hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work, frogged stitches, and sore fingers my American Flag afghan is finally finished. It looks okay...it didn't turn out anywhere near as well as I had hoped it would ( I had a hard time getting all the stars to fit.) All in all though I'm quite proud of myself for getting it done...and on time even!! So now, I've decided to make another one. I'm going to make a couple changes though...I'm going to use the same yarn and pattern for the flag part, but I'm going to use a sport weight yarn and a smaller hook for the stars....hopefully that will work out the not fitting issue. I've got some pics taken, but haven't put them on the computer just yet. I figure I'll do that tomorrow when I get done running around like I've lost my mind. So, until then...have a great day and God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u hav nice thoughts dear i saw your blog dear ,u hav done nice job. why r u not putting any add on your blog .u can make money from the adsences add .
i hav also one blog that is related to ustad nusrat fateh ali khan

http://sufisongs.blogspot.com

plz open it at ones