Monday, March 17, 2008

Been a while

Sorry about the brief absence, but I've been a bit busy lately running around like I've lost my mind. My afghan did make it to it's intended owner Saturday...all clean and washed and pretty. (I have pics, but still don't have them loaded on the pc just yet). We had a "family thing" at my mom's house Sunday. I gained a new sister-in-law today. I didn't get to make it to the wedding, but I met her Saturday and she's totally awesome. She thinks like me!!! After we'd been in the same room for about an hour we could finish each other's sentences. I promise I'll have pics up before we go to MATS at the end of the month. I have to clean out the camera so I'll have room for all the pictures I'll wanna take! Anywho, I'm gonna get off here and attempt to do something productive. Have a good one and God Bless.

No comments: