Sunday, March 23, 2008

A'frogging we will go....

Okay so I told ya'll that I was starting another American Flag afghan. Well, I was once again wandering aimlessly through cyberspace, and found another pattern for a Flag afghan that I like much better. So I decided that I was going to rip out the 14 rows that I had already done on the other one and start all over again with the new pattern. The new pattern consist of lots of little individual squares that are sewn together. I like the look of this one a bit more than the other one. It's looks more cozy and handmade. Anyway, I don't have any pics made up just yet. I'll post some as soon as I get some. My brother-in-law made it to Fort Carson today. He left early this morning. Well, that's all I've got for now. Hope ya'll had a happy Easter. God Bless.

No comments: